Partners can join as NCG Members. Membership is organization-wide: your entire staff and board receive member privileges. Membership is for one calendar year. You may arrange to pay on a different fiscal year schedule.
- Nonprofits that serve to strengthen the nonprofit and/or philanthropic sector(s). Direct service nonprofits do not qualify.
- Funder Networks
- Philanthropy-serving organizations (PSOs)
- Philanthropy advisory service organizations
- Academic institutions that provide research and service(s) to strengthen the nonprofit and/or philanthropic sector(s)
- Consulting companies offering services to foundations, donors and/or the philanthropic sector
- Individual philanthropic consultants
- Philanthropic consultants who are also full members of the National Network of Consultants to Grantmakers (NNCG) are eligible for a $200 annual discount.
Please note that solicitation is strictly prohibited at NCG events. All NCG members agree that they will not solicit funding for organizations and/or projects, solicit on behalf of a business or services, or pitch products at NCG events, nor will any guests they bring.
Partner members support NCG through annual contributions based upon their annual budget, averaged from the past three fiscal years. Your membership is good for one full year. No refund or cancellation is available.
|Average Annual Budget from Prior Year||Annual NCG Dues|
|$250,000 - $999,999||$750|
|$1,000,000 - $4,999,999||$1,500|
|$5,000,000 - $9,999,999||$2,000|
Thank You for Joining the NCG community!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Phuong Quach, Vice President of Member Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 872-1012.