Tour NCG's New Website & Refreshed Brand
We’re glad you are here!
We have been working hard for the past year to create a website that reflects our current evolution. You'll find that we've updated our brand—and it's not just about changing logos or colors. We've taken a deeper look at how we communicate our values through our new design and our refreshed mission and vision statement. Our new site provides better accessibility and is more user-friendly. We hope this website makes your experience with NCG even better than it was before.
Logging into your NCG Account
If you're an NCG member, your first step is to activate your website account. This will ensure you get full access to member-only offerings, resources, and member-only deals Once you’re in your account be sure to update your profile.
How We've Evolved
You can see our refreshed mission, and vision, learn more about our history, and gain insight into our racial equity journey here. Take a minute to get to know more about us, our team, and board of directors. If you are in the market for a new career opportunity or have one look here! And if you want to get in contact with us this is the place to do it!
Northern California Grantmakers mobilizes philanthropy to build healthy, thriving, and just communities in Northern California.
Philanthropy redistributes resources, capital, and power back to historically marginalized communities leading transformative change.
What This Means for Membership
- Connect. Expand your network and connect with your fellow NCG members who through our newly designed Membership Directory. Learn more about the benefits and offerings available to you and other NCG members. Are you a nonmember? You can learn more about how to become a member and access benefits here.
- Mobilize. We're clear about the action-oriented work members can engage with. Learn more about our strategy to build a multi-racial democracy, how we're addressing the call for equitable solutions from climate and disaster impacts, and about our Philanthropy California alliance creating a more prominent statewide voice for the philanthropic sector.
- Gather. Come hang! Throughout the year we gather members and non-members alike for virtual and in-person programming.
- Annual Gatherings: Each year NCG hosts three of its largest events bringing together hundreds of members to learn, disrupt, and gather together.
- Communities of Practice: These cohort-based Institutes, trainings, and series for the philanthropic sector opportunities for the NCG community to learn and practice transformative philanthropy
- Peer Network and Issue-based Events: These regularly occurring events sharpen your understanding and highlight the region’s most pressing issues.
- Learn. Take a look at our Thought Leadership offerings to learn about the resources we created and the organizations we've partnered with to push ideas shifting power in philanthropy. Use our resources page to search and view case studies, past event recordings, and other materials.
- Collaborate. Join one of our issue-based networks including the Arts Loan Fund, Bay Area Homelessness Funders Network, California Criminal Justice Funders Network, Corporate Philanthropy Network, Funders for Climate Equity, Generational Recovery Fund, National Center for Family Philanthropy, and the Youth Power Fund.