Advancing innovative solutions to end homelessness
Bay Area Homelessness Funders Network aligns philanthropy to advance racial equity and regional coordination in preventing and ending homelessness in the San Francisco Bay Area. The network provides philanthropy a space for strategic thinking and intersectional opportunities for collective action. You can read more about the launch of the network here. As we come together to plan how to move forward with the network, we want your help! Take a moment to fill out this survey to help us plan the future of the network.
- Center a racial equity and racial justice lens in our work
- Center the voices of grassroots leaders and those with lived experience
- Prioritize regional impact while supporting and elevating local and national efforts
- Foster trusting relationships to strengthen the network, and facilitate action
- Tabitha Blackwell, Director of Networks and Programs, Funders Together to End Homelessness
- Darnell Cadette, Director, Community, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Jackie Downing, Executive Director, Crankstart Foundation
- Sarah Frankfurth, Director of Regional Partnerships, Northern California Grantmakers
- Erin Gilbert, Program Officer (Human Services) and Administrative Director, Charles and Helen Schwab Foundation
- Rob Gitin, Consultant, Rob Gitin Consulting
- Kelly Kent, Senior Program Officer, Elders, May and Stanley Smith Charitable Trust
- Debbie Koski, Senior Program Officer, Tipping Point Community
- Tomiquia Moss, Founder & CEO, All Home
- Adrian Schurr, Bay Area Giving Program Manager, Google
Help Us Shape the Network
Bay Area Homelessness Funders Network aligns philanthropy to advance racial equity and regional coordination in preventing and ending homelessness in the San Francisco Bay Area. The network provides philanthropy a space for strategic thinking and intersectional opportunities for collective action. Please fill out this survey to help us plan activities for the network.
Bay Area Homelessness Funders Network is a partnership between Northern California Grantmakers (NCG) and Funders Together to End Homelessness. The partnership draws on NCG’s expertise in bringing philanthropy together to build healthy, thriving, and just communities in Northern California and Funders Together’s work to mobilize philanthropy to use its voice, influence, and expertise to advance lasting solutions to end homelessness, including addressing structural and racial inequities.