- resource provided by the Forum Network Knowledgebase.
Search Tip: Search with " " to find exact matches.
In order to save your work, please create an account before starting the applicaiton. The steps are below:
1. Click "Log-in" at the top right corner of the page.
2. Click on "Register a new account".
3. Fill out the required information and answer the question "Why are you requesting a new account?" Please state that you are applying for an ALF loan.
4. You will be contacted when your account has been activated.
The Arts Loan Fund (ALF) is a collaborative program of Northern California Grantmakers, a regional association of grantmakers. It provides quick-turnaround, short-term, low cost financial assistance to Bay Area arts and culture nonprofits. The ALF is not designed to replace contributed or earned income, but to help artists and arts organizations manage their cash flow needs.