The Nonprofit Displacement Project Working Group along with other foundations, government funders and nonprofits have crowd-sourced solutions some immediate and some long-term.
Report Partners & Sponsors
This report was prepared by Harder+Company Community Research. Read their piece, Bringing Attention to Nonprofit Displacement Challenges about the project.
It was made possible thanks to the generous resources contributed by the following partners:
- City and County of San Francisco, Community Development division at the Mayor's Office of Housing and Community Development
- Common Counsel Foundation
- East Bay Community Foundation
- San Francisco Arts Commission
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- The San Francisco Foundation
- Walter and Elise Haas Fund
- William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Y & H Soda Foundation