The Edna McConnell Clark Foundation, in collaboration with partner co-investors, supports two efforts, PropelNext and Project Evident, to strengthen the capacity of nonprofits, and youth-serving organizations in particular, to better collect and use data for continuous learning and improvement. In a June 21st session, leaders of both initiatives described what they are doing, why they’re doing it, and what they’ve learned so far.
- Danielle Scaturro, Director, PropelNext
- Mara Williams Low, Program Director, Sobrato Family Foundation, responsible for Nonprofit Center programming, the Nonprofit Sustainability Initiative as well as the operational aspects of the foundation
- Kelly Fitzsimmons, Founder and Managing Director of Network and Strategy, Project Evident
- Katelyn Mack, Senior Director of Impact and Evaluation, Boys and Girls Club of the Peninsula
- Elise Cutini, Chief Executive Officer, Silicon Valley Children’s Fund (SVCF)
Resources from the program can be accessed below.