When thinking about applying, consider the following:
- You are responsible for the implementation of racial equity, diversity, and inclusion (REDI) efforts at your current institution and have a minimum of 2 years of overall experience working on these issues;
- You understand your institution’s operations, systems, programs, and leadership structure, and have a level of influence/authority to introduce new ideas, programs, etc.
- You embrace reflection and are open to being challenged/inspired by new/different ideas on practicing REDI work;
- You seek a space to connect with others for support, to build relationships, and to problem-solve on REDI challenges.
There are eight virtual convenings (10:00 am - 4:00 pm with 90 minutes allotted for lunch and breaks throughout the day) required as a part of REAI. All convenings will be hosted online via video conference platform. The dates are:
- Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Thursday, June 9, 2022
- Thursday, July 14, 2022
- Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Thursday, October 13, 2022
- Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Thursday, December 8, 2022
- Nonprofit and Government sectors: $1,500
- Business and Philanthropy sectors: $2,500
If the cost of participation presents a financial barrier, please contact us to explore alternative options.