NCG member The California Wellness Foundation (TCWF) has announced the appointments of several new management and professional staff including:
- Breanna M. Cardwell, promoted to communications officer, effective Dec. 30, 2013;
- Patrizia DiMolfetta, promoted to director of finance and accounting, effective Sept. 9, 2013;
- Adriana Godoy Leiss, promoted to manager of digital content, effective Dec. 30, 2013;
- David B. Littlefield, promoted to manager of communications grants, effective Dec. 30, 2013; and
- Angela Martin, hired as executive assistant in the grants program department on October 7, 2013;
- Padmini Parthasarathy, hired as program director on Jan. 6, 2014.
- Deborah Setele, promoted to grants administrator, effective Dec. 30, 2013; and
- Jamie Schenker, hired as project manager for evaluation and organizational learning on Sept. 23, 2013.
Congratulation to Breanna, Patrizia, Adriana, David, and Deborah on their promotions. And congratulations to Angela, Padmini and Jamie on joining the Wellness staff.
Read the full press release online.