Do you need a reason to register for this year’s Annual Conference? Here are ten!
10. Meet our new CEO Ellen LaPointe. Get some actual face time with the new leader of NCG.
9. Your peers. Connect and re-connect with your peers.
8. Angela Glover Blackwell and Manuel Pastor. We’ve confirmed both Angela and Manuel to be Opening Plenary respondents.
7. Youth Speaks poets. We’re working with Youth Speaks to commission several poets to perform throughout the day!
6. KQED is our conference Media Partner. We’re excited to announce that KQED has agreed to play an integral part throughout the day.
5. You could go for FREE. NCG members who have personalized their online member profile by March 31st will automatically be entered into a drawing to receive 1 comp registration to the 2015 Annual Conference. Full details and guidelines are on the NCG website.
4. PhilTalks! We currently have a call for PhilTalks. It’s not too late to submit your great idea. We’ve already seen some exciting proposals come in. We can’t wait for our members to take center stage at the conference.
3. The post-conference networking reception. Discuss, connect, and celebrate the day with your peers.
2. Bragging rights. You’ll be able to say you attended the one and only regional gathering of our philanthropic community.
1. Many more surprises yet to come! Keep an eye out because we have more exciting annual conference announcements that we’ll be sharing in the weeks ahead.
There you have it, ten solid reasons why this year’s conference should not be missed. Stay tune to learn more.
And, don’t forget that Early-Bird registration ends April 24th.
See you there!