Census 2020 is less than two years away; the time to act is now! Planning has started for a “Get Out The Count” campaign to reach hard-to-count populations in the communities you care about. What key information do you need to guide your investments in support of a fair and accurate count in 2020?
During this webinar, funders will learn about:
- 2020 Census operational timeline, including changes to census methods and field infrastructure
- Procedures for counting vulnerable individuals who are homeless, transitory, or living in group facilities and rural and tribal communities
- How funders can engage with and support local and state government Complete Count Committees
- Sol Marie Alfonso Jones, Long Island Community Foundation
- Jeri Green, National Urban League
- Terri Ann Lowenthal, FCI 2020 Consultant
- Tara Westman (Moderator), The California Endowment
This program is a webinar. To register, click here.
Event organized by: