With all we’ve experienced in 2020, what will the future hold? What might be the impact of the election? What has 2020 changed, and what does 2021 hold for our work, for our communities, our state, and our future? What does it mean for health, sustainability, DEI, and other issues that have been the focus of CSR efforts?
Our panel of corporate, foundation, and community leaders will address corporate responsibility and democracy in an election year, the future of racial justice work, and explore what shape our work may take in 2021 and beyond.
- Jerry Greenfield, Co-Founder, Ben & Jerry's
- Justin Steele, Principal, Google
- Sid Espinosa, Director of Citizenship, Microsoft Corporation
- Sarah Keh, Vice President of Inclusive Solutions, Prudential Financial
- Michael McAfee, President and CEO, PolicyLink
- Carrie Varoquiers, Vice President, Global Impact & Employee Life, Workday, Inc. and President, Workday Foundation