The California Criminal Justice Funders Group is an active learning community, which comes together regularly to share information, learn from one another and from criminal justice advocates and thought-leaders, create partnerships, collaborate on specific efforts, and leverage our collective capacity on criminal justice issues to enhance our overall impact in the field.
The Criminal Justice Funders Group is excited to host "Uncommon Law: The Journey of Preparing to Leave Prison to Reintegration" an in-person gathering with the option to attend virtually.
UnCommon Law provides a healing pathway home after decades in prison. Hear from Obama Fellow and founder Keith Wattley, alongside a panel of individuals impacted by the system, to reach a deeper and fuller understanding of the long journey home.
- Keith Wattley, Obama Fellow, Uncommon Law
- Sara Kruzan, Uncommon Law
- Tung Nguyen, Soros Fellow, Asians & Pacific Islanders Re-entry of Orange County
- Troy Williams, Soros Fellow, 4North22
- Dwayne McElwee, Rescue-A-Life Foundation