We are delighted to announce an all-new game show, Who Wants to Grant A Billion which will debut at our Annual Conference on May 4. This is NCG’s take on the classic television game show, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. You guessed it, this game is about anything and everything philanthropic, funder, and policy-related!
Get ready to have a good laugh while simultaneously learning facts about the giving sector. Who Wants to Grant A Billion will feature our President and CEO, Dwayne Marsh as the game show host, and Sarah Treuhaft as the game show policy expert
- Alexandra Desautels, Senior Program Officer, Power Infrastructure, The California Endowment
- Priscilla Enriquez, CEO, James B. McClatchy Foundation
- Dwayne S. Marsh, President and CEO, Northern California Grantmakers
- Sarah Treuhaft, Vice President of Research, PolicyLink
- Ron White, Senior Advisor, Humboldt Area Foundation & Wild Rivers Community Foundation