Each election is critical, and the 2022 elections are no exception. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, economic downturn, and racial reckoning across the United States reaffirmed the need for equitable policies and strong policymakers advocating for community-driven priorities. Over the last two years it has been increasingly difficult to get either. The democratic system of the United States is in peril. Traditional party politics has become polarized, often driven by misinformation and disinformation. Join us to learn about where our democracy stands today as California voters prepare for the upcoming elections, and vote for equitable policies and representation.
- Kimi Lee, Director, Bay Rising Action
- Raul Macias, Program Director, Haas Jr. Fund
- Johnathan Mehta Stein, Civil Rights Attorney, Executive Director, California Common Cause
- Karina Moreno, Executive Director, Mimi and Peter Haas Fund
- Steve Philips, Founder, Democracy In Color
- Crispin Delgado, Director of Public Policy, Northern California Grantmakers