In corporate societal engagement, strategic clarity and focused results are not accidental – they are achieved through inquiry, intentionality, and investment. We often find executives aspiring for change but lacking the necessary tools and approaches to spearhead that shift. The destination is clear – transforming their portfolio from oftentimes disparate legacy giving to a results-focused, business-aligned societal engagement – but the path to get there less so. Over the years, our presenter has found three tools and approaches to be critical guides for corporate executives: intent matrix, issue monitor, and impact models.
“Engage in an interactive, learning discussion with your peers, and discuss a presentation by FSG Managing Director Philippe Sion and Director Chile Hidalgo on their recent publication, “Simplifying Strategy: A Practical Toolkit for Corporate Societal Engagement”.
Join Us To:
- Learn about best practices in transforming a CSR portfolio from legacy giving to a results-focused, business-aligned societal engagement
- Hear how to apply three practical strategy tools to your work
- Interact with and explore these ideas with your colleagues and peers
- 9.30 am - 10 am Breakfast & Networking
- 10:00 am – 12 noon Presentation & Discussion
FSG is a mission-driven consulting firm supporting leaders in creating large-scale, lasting social change. Through customized consulting services, innovative thought leadership and support for learning communities, we help foundations, businesses, nonprofits and governments around the world accelerate progress by reimagining social change. Learn more at www.fsg.org
- Corporate grantmakers, CSR professionals and foundations serving the corporate sector
- This program is open to all NCG members and other non-member funders.
- If you're a member of NCG, please log in and click the "Register Now" link to register. First time to the website, set your password.
- If you are non-member funder, please email NCG Registrar to register.
Join Us on Twitter!
Feel free to start a conversation on Twitter @NorCalGrant before, during and after the program. #NCG2016
Speakers and Participating Organizations