Imagine being able to see who is funding what and where—anywhere in our region, anytime, and with just a few clicks. What if you had a map of near real-time data about giving across California on an interactive mapping platform? Imagine if you could identify gaps in funding and natural collaborators—how would you adjust your strategy?
Good news! Such a map is in the works thanks to the good people at the Foundation Center. NCG (along with 18 other regional associations) are pleased to partner with the Foundation Center to encourage as many foundations to participate in this national campaign and help develop Foundation Maps, a highly interactive, searchable mapping tool that contains timely and accurate data on grantmaking. The mapping tool will help visualize needs and identify gaps in funding, and answer questions such as:
- Who else is funding a particular issue in our region?
- What organizations are tackling that issue?
- Who is working with specific populations in our community?
- Who may be natural collaborators?
- Where are there gaps in funding?
- How much money is collectively going to specific issues or areas in our region?
- What are strategies at play?
Join us for this briefing webinar to learn more about the campaign and how your foundation can get free access to Foundation Maps!
Get on the Map today, and “do good” even better.
For more information and to learn how you can Get on the Map, register for this free briefing!
Want to Get on the Map and learn more about the campaign but unable to attend the webinar? Please contact Michelle Bermúdez, NCG's Manager of Collaborative Philanthropy.