The Bay Area Health Funders Group will be hosting a networking happy hour after the Measuring Change, Transforming Systems - Philanthropy at the Crossroads of Race and Trauma: Funding, Collaborating and Measuring Towards Reparations and Healing event. This will provide participants an opportunity to connect on the content that was discussed at the event:
- Reconciling the movement to change service delivery models for complex social problems with lack of agreement and understanding of how and what to measure
- Ways in which the current conceptualization of accountability and culture of evidence is aligned or misaligned with environmental context and the impact of socio-cultural trauma
- Translating practices and evaluations created in controlled settings versus the complexity of the practice as usual setting
- Effectively supporting under-resourced organizations being asked to do more to serve the most under-resourced communities
- Tension between being data driven versus being driven by the right data
This program is only open to members of The Bay Area Health Funders Group.