NCG’s Annual Conference is the region’s premier convening for philanthropy, bringing together more than 400 of your peers from family and private foundations, corporate giving, and government funders. It might be the most fun you’ll have in a hotel meeting room all year. Join us to build your network, get inspired, tweak your practice, and connect your work to critical, timely issues.
Our exciting line up of speakers will debate, inform, train, and engage with members throughout the day. We will get real about the role of philanthropy in achieving race and gender equity in our region, state, and nation.
The conference tracks are “Values. Vision. Voice.”
- What are our values as we navigate this moment in our region, state, and country?
- What is our collective vision to advance social good?
- How do we give voice to the truth and stand for the rights that uphold us?
Who Should Attend
Current SCG, NCG and SDG members and others eligible for membership. Space is limited.
- NCG Members: You must log in to your NCG account to register.
- SCG and SDG Members: Create an account to register.
- Eligible Nonmembers: Create an account to register.
For information about sponsorship opportunities, contact Phuong Quach, Vice President of Member Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.