make ends meet are still too high to be eligible for legal aid.
Join Us To
- Learn about the innovative approach legal incubators are taking to increase access to legal aid.
- The unique role that grantmakers can play in the expansion of legal incubators.
- Kelli Evans – The State Bar of California
- Jo Anne Stone - theLawWorks
- Kenneth Kuchman – Bernard E. & Alba Witkin Charitable Foundation
- Sonia Gonzales - California Bar Foundation
- Tiela Chalmers & Cynthia Chandler – Alameda County Bar Association, Volunteer Legal Services Corporation, Bay Area Legal Incubator (BALI)
Please RSVP here, by June 20, 2016.
Want to learn more? Please email LSFN@one-justice.org with any inquiries.
About Legal Services Funders Network
The LSFN is a network of funders who support the work of legal services organizations. Founded in late 2014 by a few funders, the LSFN currently has over 30 organizations participating. Our group is multi-sectorial, as we have funders from community foundations, private foundations, law firm foundations, corporate foundations, government, crowd-source funders, individuals, and DAF holders. The LSFN provides learning opportunities, information and peer networking. Please visit our website at www.legalservicesfundersnetwork.org.