Does your organization value diversity, inclusion and equity? How are those values reflected in your organization's approach to learning and evaluation?
Expanding the Bench (ETB) is based on the belief that learning and evaluation have the power to shape policy, programs, and practice and that evaluators from diverse communities increase the likelihood that methods, analyses, and interpretation benefit the communities they serve.
Join us to hear about:
- A new pathway for diverse evaluators to gain knowledge and experience in culturally responsive and equitable evaluation (CREE), the Leaders in Equitable Evaluation and Diversity (LEEAD) Program;
- An exclusive searchable online database for evaluation funders and partners to connect with a diverse group of seasoned evaluators - the Advancing Culturally-responsive and Equitable (ACE) Evaluation Network; and
- Our field-building movement to advance the practice of culturally responsive and equitable evaluation and that includes partnerships and ETB funding opportunities.
Find out how Expanding the Bench is increasing diversity, inclusion, and equity in evaluation, and how this initiative can support your organization's pursuit of equity.
- Have deepened knowledge/understanding of the Expanding the Bench including its purpose, operating framework, and components including the Advancing Culturally-responsive and Equitable (ACE) Evaluation Network and the Leaders in Equitable Evaluation and Diversity (LEEAD) Program;
- Be introduced to the ACE Evaluation Network Database and other tools they might use toward Culturally-responsive and Equitable Evaluation; and
- Understand how funders can engage with Expanding the Bench and possible actions to take.
2:30 PM - 2:40 PM: Welcome
2:40 PM - 3:15 PM Presentation by Elizabeth Watzig and Rachele Espiritu
3:15 PM - 3:25 PM: Q&A
3:25 PM: Closing
Please click here to register. The registration confirmation email will include instructions on how to join the webinar.
NCG along with six other philanthropy serving associations, collectively the Associations Advancing Equitable Evaluation Practices (AAEEP), issued the statement below to announce our commitment to advance the learning and practice of equitable evaluation among our members.