Thursday, February 5, 2015 -
9:30am to 11:30am PST
Northern California Grantmakers
160 Spear Street, Suite 360 San Francisco, CA
Add to Calendar
Effectively communicating the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) to your colleagues and peers is critical to advancing DEI in philanthropy. The D5 Coalition, in partnership with Hattaway Communications, has developed a motivating message based on extensive research that will build support for DEI among philanthropic leaders.
Join D5 Coalition’s Kelly Brown and partners from Hattaway Communications for an interactive training session on how to communicate effectively and motivate others to take action that helps advance DEI in philanthropy.
Come Join Us To
- Learn how to write winning words and key messages to make the case for advancing DEI
- Understand how to tailor messages to specific audiences
- Hear ideas for taking action to advance DEI
This program is open and free for all NCG members and special invited guests.
Members: First time on this website? Set your password. To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
Guests of Organizers: Please email email@example.com with your name, title, organizational affiliation, business mailing address, and phone number. Please indicate by which organizer you were invited.
- Kelly Brown, Director, D5 Coalition
- Zach Lowe, Senior Associate, Hattaway Communications
- Nicholle Manners, Sr. Research Associate, Hattaway Communications