Join a webinar with leaders of the community foundations and disaster response experts to hear how they're doing, what they know so far, and what kind of support is most helpful at this stage of the emergency.
There is no registration required for this webinar, simply click here to join at 10:30am on October 17.
- Megan Barber Allende, President and CEO, The Community Foundation of Mendocino County
- Lidia Armas, Senior Emergency Services Coordinator, California Office of Emergency Services
- Elizabeth Brown, President and CEO, Community Foundation Sonoma County
- Sonja Edd-Bennett, President, Northern California Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters
- Terence Mulligan, President, Napa Valley Community Foundation
- (Moderator): Andrea Zussman, Manager, Regional Vibrancy and Sustainability, Northern California Grantmakers
To Join the Webinar
To join this webinar, please click here. You will be prompted to register and then will be welcomed at 10:30am PT.
Philanthropy California, League of California Community Foundations, Center for Disaster Philanthropy, Council on Foundations, and United Philanthropy Forum.