Come join FPE steering committee and members for a breakfast to reconnect with your peers and hear how to maximize your membership with NCG this year.
We will have two presentations:
First, National Center for Family Philanthropy (NCFP) Vice President for Programs Jason Born will highlight the online features of the NCFP Knowledge Center and share other ideas to partner and engage with NCFP. His presentation will include:
- a tour of the online Knowledge Center
- upcoming opportunities they can take advantage of (webinars, your national conferences ideas for in-person programs we can do with NCFP)
- highlight some of the most interesting topics and key resources for family foundations
Second, NCG Collaborative Philanthropy Manager Michelle Bermudez at will provide an overview of the Get on the Map campaign—a national initiative to encourage e-reporting of grants to build a new online mapping tool for philanthropy. Michelle will share:
- the powerful mapping tool and why it’s important for funders to all on the map
- how to get your grant data on the map
- the 3 maps all members will receive as part of their participation in the campaign
We will allot time for Q&A with both Jason and Michelle and open up time for discussion and networking.
This program is open to staff and board of family foundations, small foundations or any NCG member who’s interested in learning more about NCFP and the Get On The Map campaign.