Join us as we explore new and emerging practices, share the latest research, and examine the challenges, opportunities, and ideas to build a more inclusive and equitable Bay Area. With the rising national tide of hate, racism and xenophobia it is more important now than ever to work together to build a more inclusive and just society and economy. One where people are valued, have ample opportunity to participate in the economy, and can build wealth to live financially secure lives for themselves and future generations.
- Affordable Housing/Homeownership
- Community Wealth Building
- Financial Security and Economic Opportunity for Immigrant Communities
- Innovations in Deploying Capital for Entrepreneurship
- Opportunity Zones
- Updates around issues related to fines & fees
Join us as we learn from each other, build relationships and identify opportunities to take collective action so that together, we can build a more inclusive and equitable Bay Area where all people have an opportunity to thrive.