PLEASE NOTE: The date for this program has been updated to Friday, March 4
We've heard from all of our networks and committees, at one point in time or another, that having a broad understanding of NCG's strategy, our breadth, and our networks is valuable to your work. We also recognize just how generous you are to spend your time with NCG as we bring funders and other key stakeholders together to tackle big issues and achieve shared goals.
So, we want to help you better understand the breadth and depth of what you are a part of. At Breakfast of Champions, you'll hear a bit from NCG staff, a high-level overview of our plans for 2016, and you'll also get a chance to hear from each other about what you do as a member of your particular network, and to share what you need in order to be in effective service of that network.
We want you to have a chance to know each other, to build community, and to feel more connected to NCG and the local philanthropic community. Come join us. It will be a fun and engaging morning.
Join Us To
- Hear from Ellen LaPointe and NCG staff on 2016 plans;
- Meet others who play a similar role as you in NCG committees and networks; and
- Share your own story about what it's like to do your work with NCG, and what you may need to be an even more effective partner and ambassador for your committee/network and for NCG.
Who Can Participate
This event is for the individuals who comprise NCG's networks and committees:
- Arts Loan Fund Steering Committee Members
- Bay Area Health Funders Group Steering Committee Members
- Legal Services Funders Network Steering Committee Members
- NCG Program Committee
- NCG Membership Committee
- Queer Leaders in Philanthropy Steering Committee Members
- Corporate Contributions Roundtable
- Family Philanthropy Exchange
If you are part of one of these networks, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.