Nonprofits are central to impacting the issues we care about. How do we ensure they are strong, resilient, and continue to have impact? Join us for a conversation to hear from local nonprofit leaders with Vu Le and Fatima Angeles about what they’ve faced in the last year, how they’ve been able to manage and survive and what they need from us to be strong going forward and impact the region’s most pressing issues.
- Tiffany Shumate, Executive Director, Hack the Hood
- Randy Seriguchi, Executive Director, Urban Ed Academy
- Kaci Patterson, Founder & Principal, Social Good Solutions
- Brandon Nicholson, PhD, Executive Director, The Hidden Genius Project
- Fatima Angeles, Executive Director, Levi Strauss Foundation
- Vu Le, former Executive Director, Rainier Valley Corps & Founder, NonprofitAF.com