Power of purpose: Next generation of corporate citizenship
NCG is once again partner with the San Francisco Business Times to celebrate this region’s most generous corporate citizens in this annual look at the vision, impact, and innovation of corporate philanthropy leaders.
The Awards and Summit will include conversations with philanthropy leaders will explore how purpose driven companies are evolving their philanthropic strategies in a post-pandemic world and answering the following questions:
- How did this region’s response to crisis and sharp focus on racial justice and social equity shape the future of corporate philanthropy?
- What lasting innovation was born out of crisis?
- As more companies have stepped up their giving, loosened the constraints of restricted giving, and broadened the scope of their philanthropy to address larger societal needs, is a new era of philanthropy emerging?
- How might the scope and scale of philanthropy grow?
- How will companies join together, forge partnerships, and bring their voice to solving the big issues?
We will reveal the rankings of the top 100 corporate philanthropists, present four inspiring “beyond the check” awards, and share best practices.
- Fred Blackwell, CEO, San Francisco Foundation
- Carrie Varoquiers, Chief Philanthropy Officer, Workday
- Ken Weber, Head of Ripple Impact, Ripple
- Sam Cobbs, CEO, Tipping Point
- Stephanie Ledesma, Interim SVP Community Health Programs, Kaiser Permanente
- Adrian Schurr, Regional Giving Lead, Google
- Justin Prettyman, Executive Director, San Francisco 49ers Foundation
Dwayne Marsh, President and CEO, Northern California Grantmakers