Your Member Account
All staff and trustees at NCG member organizations are themselves NCG members. Each person has their own log in information and can personalize their profile. Your online profile on NCG’s website allows you to:
- Attend NCG programs and events: To register for a program you have to log in to the website. When you log in, the website recognizes you as a member and allows you to process your registration.
- View member-only website content: To access post-program resources, the Member Directory, other network or member-only content you need to log in to the website.
If you have any questions about what your website access is or are having troubles logging in, contact Zoe Rudman, Member Engagement Associate for support at email@example.com.
Sign In To Your Account
- Click "Request a new password" and enter your email address then click the "Email New Password" button. You will receive a link via email.
- Click the link in your email, which will take you to the "Reset Password" page.
- Click the "Log In" button. Enter your new password and click "Save." A confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen. You're now set to update your profile!
Click “Log In” in the top right corner
Click "Create a new account"
Fill out your personal information — the more detailed the better! We personalize our communications to specific interests you have.
Be sure to click "Create Your Account" at the bottom to save your information.
Updating Your Personal Profile
- Log in and click on "My Account" in the top right corner of your screen, then click the "Edit" button.
- Then click “Edit Profile” (next to the word “Account”).
- Select your "Areas of Interest" and “Professional Development Interests” from the drop‐down lists.
- Add details such as your geographic focus in the space for “Is there anything else you’d like to tell us?”
- Don’t forget to hit the “Save” button at bottom!
A Tip On Selecting Profile Tags
Do not select all the "Professional Interest Area" and "Areas of Interest" tags. Be selective. If all our members choose all the tags, it's as if you all didn't select any. By being more selective about what really interests you, the filters on our Member Directory will be able to offer a true picture of who is interested in what issue or topic. This not only helps NCG determine the kind of progamming to develop, but helps yours peers looking through the Member Directory find other funders with similar interests.
Updating Your Organization Profile and Staff Roster
Your designated administrative contacts can now edit your organization listing directly. To find out who those contacts are, check your organization's directory profile. Instructions for editing your organization profile can be found here. If you have questions or need to update the administrative contacts listed for your organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.