Are you a rising leader in philanthropy, someone looking for ways to expand your impact within the sector and advance your career? Are you feeling like the skills that got you to this point in your career are not the same skills required to succeed at the next level? Are you looking for ways to connect with foundation peers and create long-lasting professional relationships? Would the support and mentoring from those peers boost your professional development? If you answered yes to these questions, the 2021 Rising Leaders Cohort offers you a unique opportunity to focus on your leadership journey within the field and build the skills that will take you to your next level.
The future of philanthropy lies in the hands of emerging leaders. In the Rising Leaders Cohort, our intention is to support individuals who have a deep-seated passion for their own effectiveness in their work, and the effectiveness of the field as well.
We hope you will join us.
Our Guiding Questions
- How do I develop as a leader from the position I hold in my foundation?
- How can I advance my career in philanthropy?
- How can I stay focused on my personal mission while balancing the always demanding to-do list?
- How do I build a sustainable career out of my current and past experiences?
- What skills do I need to build in order to be an effective philanthropy leader, in the face of our current political, environmental, and social realities?
- How do I manage relationships to excel in my work and take full advantage of opportunities to learn and grow?
- How can I deepen my personal and professional practice towards equity and social justice?